- Computer Science master's student at George Mason University. Scheduled to graduate May 2023.
- Looking for full-time jobs in VR Development/Engineering, SWE, ML, CV, Game Engineering and Graphics Engineering.
- Expertise in developing VR systems for education, sports, and game research, as demonstrated through my involvement in relevant research.
- Has publication "Understanding User Experience of Online Education in Metaverse: A Systems Perspective" under review and completed a master’s thesis on "Machine Learning Automation for Virtual Reality".
- Experience with Unity, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, and Autonomous Robotics.
- Volunteer for teaching, mentoring, and consulting VR development and education.